Thursday, February 21, 2008

Spice Up Your Life

My first favorite group was the Spice Girls. I was 9 years old and in 4th grade. I remember wanting to go to their concert really badly but we couldn't get tickets. I remember one of my friends went and I was really jealous because she said it was the best concert ever. I liked the Spice Girls' music because it is very fun, energetic, and upbeat. The songs are very catchy and easy to sing and dance to. At the time, the Spice Girls seemed like role models because they were very trendy, pretty, and famous. I think so many people liked the Spice Girls because each Spice Girl represented a different kind of person and almost everyone could relate to one. My favorite was Sporty Spice because I was very into sports and this point in my life basically revolved around playing travel soccer and basketball. I still love the song "Wannabe" and it's important to me because it brings back many memories from elementary school and camp.

No comments: